[mythtv-users] Force Comm Flagger to FE

Mitch Gore mitchell.gore at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 01:54:48 UTC 2007

Hi,

I have my Master backend with a HDHR connected and most the storage
connected to my theater.  This is the primary location for viewing TV.  I
also have  a remote BE with a pvr-150 in it.

It works great but i have a small issue.  When watching HD video and comm
flagging HD i get brief pre-buffer errors.  What i would like is to have the
Remote BE have comm flagging prirortiy over the BE.

How do i do this?

The BE is a 3.4Ghz P4 w/ 620GB of storage and the FE is a 3.0Ghz with 80GB
of storage.

Thanks,
Mitchell