[mythtv-users] PVR-500 opening livetv problem

Chris Isip cmisipster at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 20:10:21 UTC 2007

quote:
he weird part for me is that it is working fine for recording shows,
just not live, maybe there is higher tolerance for how long it takes
the card to initialize when recording vs live?
end quote:

A while back when I first setup my PVR 250 for recording off composite
connected to the setup box, I had problems with it "randomly" missing to
record some shows.  So i decided to fork to background the last line of the
channel changing script so myth wont wait for it to finnish when it is
setting up to record.  Now, I dont miss any recordings from composite, I
however record the channel change transition which is a minor annoyance.