[mythtv-users] PS3 Patches - anyone want to test them?

Mark Kendall mark.kendall at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 08:10:45 UTC 2007

On 10/19/07, Eric <bernhart2002 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hey I tried this on my PS3 however mythtv did not patch cleanly. The
> rest of the install and compile went fine. When I go to setup the video
> play back in mythfrontend I get PS3FB as the render but no deinterlacer
> is selectable. The play back is also jumpy, but its better then the any
> other setting. I'm also running the backend on my PS3. Any idea on what
> how to fix it?

Did you try the updated patch?

http://www.btinternet.com/~mark_kendall/latestps3.diff

I'm not sure whether this will still apply cleanly to svn, though it
might now work with trunk as well as mythtv-vid. There are still some
issues to resolve but I won't be able to look at it again for 6-8
weeks - PS3 currently in its box ready for a boat trip to Singapore.

Regards

Mark