[mythtv-users] PS3 Patches - anyone want to test them?

Eric bernhart2002 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 19 02:46:25 UTC 2007

>Just spotted the deliberate mistake. This should read:-
>
>cd ~
>svn co http://svn.mythtv.org/svn/branches/mythtv-vid
>cd mythtv-vid
>wget http://www.btinternet.com/~mark_kendall/mythtvps3.diff
>patch -p 1 -i mythtvps3.diff
>cd libs/libmythtv/cell
>chmod +x make_spu.sh
>./make_spu.sh
>cd ../../..
>./configure --enable-ps3
>qmake mythtv.pro
>make
>sudo make install

Hey I tried this on my PS3 however mythtv did not patch cleanly. The
rest of the install and compile went fine. When I go to setup the video
play back in mythfrontend I get PS3FB as the render but no deinterlacer
is selectable. The play back is also jumpy, but its better then the any
other setting. I'm also running the backend on my PS3. Any idea on what
how to fix it?
Regards
Eric