[mythtv-users] Does anyone have a working xorg.conf for fx5200

Sam Bruner sabruner3 at juno.com
Sun Oct 14 18:58:32 UTC 2007

I am currently using the stock mythdora nvidia xorg.conf.  It is set so that
a tv and a monitor can both be connected at the same time.

In a previous box I only had setting for a tv.  I had two different
xorg.conf, one for vga and one for tv.  I do not have this xorg.conf
anymore.

Does anyone have one for a Nvidia fx5200 set for tv-out and composite?

Also, if I rememeber correctly there is a way to generate this.

Some simple steps on how do this would also be great.