[mythtv-users] HD recording problem

Chris Bare chris at bareflix.com
Fri Oct 12 21:09:36 UTC 2007

> You don't say, but based on your description I'll guess that you are
> using over-the-air with the HdHomeRun. If so, the simplest and
> most-logical explanation is that somehow the signal for Smallville
> didn't tune in right.

Sorry, I forgot to mention that. I have basic cable, and have my cable plugged
into a splitter and into both inputs on the hdhomerun.
It's certainly possible that it was the signal, even over the cable, I'm just
trying to figure out how to diagnose it for sure. Smallville recorded ok last
week by itself, but that doesn't really prove anything.

--
Chris Bare
chris at bareflix.com