[mythtv-users] Still no AC3 passthrough...

Greg Arena gma at gmadigitaldesign.com
Fri Oct 12 20:46:33 UTC 2007

Darren,

	I un-muted the IEC958 Output in alsamixer. Until I did
that, I was getting no audio at all. So that part appears to be
correct - once I did that, I was able to get 2-channel audio
working before I tried getting the pass-through to work again.
	I'd appreciate it if you could tell me what settings are
working for you. I have a feeling I may have tried them already.
I'm beginning to think the problem may be somewhere else because,
as I said in another post, running "aplay -L" results in a
segmentation fault and I did a lot of experimenting, upgrading
ALSA, etc.

Thanks,
Greg