[mythtv-users] mythweather-revamp setup

Joe Ripley vitaminjoe at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 21:16:08 UTC 2007

On 10/11/07, Matt <skd5aner at gmail.com> wrote:
> Well, that did it, switched to G.A.N.T! The new screens are there...
> however, it's still impossible to find Charlotte, NC. :-P

Progress!  That's great!

Ok, well, maybe you can try running the weather script from the
command line.  Try this:

~> cd /usr/share/mythtv/mythweather/scripts/

/usr/share/mythtv/mythweather/scripts> ./nwsxml.pl -l "Charlotte"
KPGD::Punta Gorda, Charlotte County Airport, FL
KCLT::Charlotte/Douglas International Airport, NC
KCHO::Charlottesville-Albemarle Airport, VA
TIST::St Thomas-Charlotte Amalie/CyrilE King Int Airport, VI

Do you get similar output from the nwsxml.pl script?

(BTW: Your scripts might be in a different location... I think the
default is /usr/local/share/mythtv/mythweather/scripts).

--
Joe Ripley
vitaminjoe at gmail.com