[mythtv-users] 1 CableDigital SD lineup available to use, multiple sources

Daniel Arfsten darfsten at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 10 18:01:27 UTC 2007

Right now it's very confussing using 1 lineup and
multiple sources. I may just have to bite the bullet and purchase  another
account from SD.

My setup is as follows and I haven't gotten it straightened out
yet:
Master Backend
PVR-500 and Firewire pci card
-Firewire from SA 3250HD STB (1 CableDigital source from SD (53172) should
only have 8 channels)
-Analog Tuner (1 Cable lineup from SD with all channels)
-Analog Tuner (1 Cable lineup from SD with all channels)

Slave Backend
PVR-350
-S-Video IN on PVR-350 from SA 3250HD (a 2nd STB) s-video out (A second
CableDigital source from SD (53172) should have ALL channels)

Why would SD make it so that I can add up to 4 lineups but not use the same
one again so that I can remove channels that a particular tuner can't get???

I have tried the caching suppport but it's not working with the firewire
input.

Any help please.

Daniel