[mythtv-users] Tuner Rollover

DISAFAN disafan at aim.com
Wed Oct 10 12:44:38 UTC 2007

I'm continuing to experiment with firewire issues, but I'm wondering, as
I cannot find any mention of it, although I may be using the wrong
search terms.

In the event a tuner fails to record, is there is a setting or feature
that would have the recording begin on an alternate tuner? If not, is
this worth submitting as a feature request? It would protect my firewire
problems....if firewire goes flooey, it would try it on a lower priority
tuner...ie my analog connection to the cable box.