[mythtv-users] Multiple tuner types with single Schedules Direct account

Marc drayson at net1plus.com
Wed Oct 10 02:11:36 UTC 2007

I had 2 Data Direct accounts, one for NTSC and one for ATSC.

I paid for 2 Schedules Direct accounts to do the same thing but read that we
were supposed to be able to do both tuners from a single lineup.

I setup my system for this method but it does not work completely.

My lineup has (NTSC) 1-96 and (ATSC) 200's and 800's

I have 2 entries in , one for Standard Def and one for High Def, both using
the same login information.

This works fine for the ATSC channels, I deleted all the non-receivable
channels and they stay gone.

This does not work for the NTSC channels.. The I deleted the channels that I
cannot receive on the NTSC tuners using the same method as I did for the
ATSC tuners.. However the next time mythfilldatabase is run the channels I
deleted get added back. This some of my recordings on the high def channels
attempt to record on the tuners that cannot receive those channels.

Is this a bug or working as intended?

Marc