[mythtv-users] [UK Question] Fed up with Sky!

UxBoD uxbod at splatnix.net
Tue Oct 2 18:01:28 UTC 2007

Thanks Nick.

Agreed, if I was doing some illegal ie. getting channels I had not paid for then fair enough and deserve what is dealt to me.  But have been with Sky for four years now and don't agree with having to pay sheds of money for Sky/HD+ and multi-room when it can be done for a lot less cost.

Ho hum, that is corporate for you.

Regards,

--[ UxBoD ]--
// PGP Key: "curl -s https://www.splatnix.net/uxbod.asc | gpg --import"
// Fingerprint: C759 8F52 1D17 B3C5 5854  36BD 1FB1 B02F 5DB5 687B
// Keyserver: www.keyserver.net Key-ID: 0x5DB5687B
// Phone: +44 845 869 2749 SIP Phone: uxbod at sip.splatnix.net

believed to be clean.