[mythtv-users] looking for drama free analog card

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 23:10:26 UTC 2007

> Any compelling reason, from where you sit to go with a 250 vs a 150?

No reason. The pvr250 is just an older model.  Get a PVR150. My PVR150
did not have a radio tuner (which) I did not use that is why it
retailed for $55 but I am told you can pick these up on eBay for $35.

I got the PVR250 in 2004 for like $150 at a local store because I
wanted to try MythTV and my nVidia frame grabber just did not cut it.

John