[mythtv-users] Bug in MythWeb

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Mon Oct 1 16:36:08 UTC 2007

Pamela J. Ashworth (thunderbird) wrote:
> Jay says "then it's a bug and you should report it" and I say where and
> he says "to the list" - so here it is.

actually, the correct place would be the bug tracker:

http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/

> Mythweb - Recorded Programs page. You can sort any way you like, but
>
> if you filter by the drop-down list to one show - say Jeopardy - and
> then you sort again - say by file size - it will sort, but
> it reverts back to All Programs.

Not a mythweb bug.  Your cookies aren't working properly.  Either set up
authentication (details in the .htaccess file), which bypasses cookies,
or figure out what's not right about your browser or mythweb domain info
that's preventing your cookies from being saved.

-Chris