[mythtv-users] Bug in MythWeb

Pamela J. Ashworth (thunderbird) pashworth at mindspring.com
Mon Oct 1 16:29:13 UTC 2007

Jay says "then it's a bug and you should report it" and I say where and
he says "to the list" - so here it is.

Mythweb - Recorded Programs page. You can sort any way you like, but

if you filter by the drop-down list to one show - say Jeopardy - and
then you sort again - say by file size - it will sort, but
it reverts back to All Programs.

It *used to do* what you would expect - sort Jeopardy by file size (back
when we were running version 16 or 17 of myth - we hadn't upgraded for a
long time.)

We have upgraded the amount of RAM allotted to (what? mythweb? apache?
whatever) as suggested on the list in the Scheduler (problems?) thread.
Didn't fix it.

(there are a few other issues with mythweb (and i'm having some with
mySQL via phpMyAdmin) but I don't know if you want them all at once)

We are running myth version .20.  oh I have to go look.
myth 0.20.2

and suse 10.2

--
Pam from Boston