[mythtv-users] LIRCD and Microsoft 1044 Keyboard

Trey Thompson treythompson at gmail.com
Mon May 28 23:45:58 UTC 2007

I saw a couple of posts, but nothing too helpful.

I'm wondering how I can use irw in conjunction with lircd to figure out what
all the keyboard keys are on my new wireless keyboard.  I have a MS RC6
remote, and all the similar buttons work already (Start, OK, up/down,
etc...)

But, the regular keyboard keys like F1, F2, a-z, 1-0, etc... don't work.

Anyway, I want to use irw to get all the hex output so I guess I could
program it myself.  But I don't see any way.

Thoughts?