[mythtv-users] MythDora 4.0 & PVR-350 -- No Sound

Darko Gavrilovic darkog at rogers.com
Mon May 28 01:33:01 UTC 2007

Hello, I just recently upgraded to MythDora 4.0 from a Myth + FC6 setup.
The setup works great except that I can't get the video & sound to
properly behave.

I searched and can't seem to find a similar problem.

I have X displaying/redirected to an NTSC TV through the PVR-350 video &
audio outs.

In MythTV, if I set "use PVR-350 out..." I get no video -- just audio
display.

If I don't select "use PVR-350 outs" on only get video but no sound/audio.

Does anyone else have a similar problem?

--
cheers,
dg