[mythtv-users] How to remove autoexpire date from MySQL?

Steven Sartorius ssartor at bellatlantic.net
Sun May 27 16:46:16 UTC 2007

Hi,

While poking around on my new MythTV install I deleted a couple of
old LiveTV files that were scheduled for autoexpire.  I'm now getting
this error message every ten minutes or so:
"AutoExpire: ERROR when trying to autoexpire file: /var/video/
1002_20070516222847.mpg. File doesn't exist.  Database metadata will
not be
removed."

I don't know the mythtv schema well enough to try to fix this
myself.  Anybody know how to delete this metadate?

thanks,

Steve