[mythtv-users] Confused on how to use channels.conf

Chris Cox, N0UK chrisc at BritishCarAndDriver.Com
Sat May 26 13:19:04 UTC 2007

On Fri, 25 May 2007, Michelle Dupuis wrote:

> Nope - nothing else running that accesses the sat card.
>
> To reproduce, I'm going into CHANNEL EDITOR, then CHANNEL SCANNER where I
> selected SCAN TYPE = IMPORT CHANNELS.CONF, I enter the directory where my
> channels.conf resides, and I click NEXT.  The next thing that happens is a
> scan starts.
>
> Could I be doing something wrong?

I'm sure you thought of this but do you have the filename entered in the
correct case?  From the quote above I see it as all uppercase characters.

--
73  Chris Cox, N0UK  email: chrisc at chris.org or chrisc at BritishCarAndDriver.Com
                                              or chris at SotaMINIs.Com

  Don't Believe Everything You Think.