[mythtv-users] Confused on how to use channels.conf

Michelle Dupuis support at ocg.ca
Fri May 25 18:37:20 UTC 2007

Nope - nothing else running that accesses the sat card.

To reproduce, I'm going into CHANNEL EDITOR, then CHANNEL SCANNER where I
selected SCAN TYPE = IMPORT CHANNELS.CONF, I enter the directory where my
channels.conf resides, and I click NEXT.  The next thing that happens is a
scan starts.

Could I be doing something wrong?

-MD-