[mythtv-users] Lirc problems

Peter Rozental peter at etherface.com
Thu May 24 17:56:51 UTC 2007

I have successfully installed and tested lirc. I can control the
mythfrontend and change channels, sort of, on my stb. I have a Philips 6172
box, and I had to use irrecord to get the codes in raw format. I can change
channels, but not consistently. It works for almost all of the single
numbers, sometimes it will work then I try again and it does not work. The
main issue that I have is with multi digit channels, if I press 23 with my
channel changing script I usually get just 2.

Any ideas.