[mythtv-users] How do I setup MythDora 4 to Load Dual Kworld 115 Cards? [SOLVED]

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Thu May 24 17:00:12 UTC 2007

On 24/05/07, Calin Brabandt <cbrabandt at yahoo.com> wrote:

> --- Nick Morrott <knowledgejunkie at gmail.com> wrote:
> > You probably want to amend the saa7134 options line
> > to something like:
> >
> > options saa7134 card=90,90 disable_ir=1
>
> The additional ",90" was exactly what I needed for the
> 2nd card, Nick.  Thanks so much for taking the time to
> reply and help me!

Glad to be able to help. The 'modinfo <modulename>' command can
provide a lot of useful information regarding modules and their
options. In the case of the saa7134 module, the 'card' option can
receive an array on integers for multiple cards, whereas the
'disable_ir' requires a single integer that applies to all cards using
the module.

--
Nick

MythTV Official wiki: