[mythtv-users] Foxconn 6150k8ma tv-out woes

Elanor jamina1 at gmail.com
Sun May 20 04:13:48 UTC 2007

Hey guys,

Finally got all the parts to build my mythbox and its a total nightmare-
hardware wise. Already had to replace a PSU, and possibly will have to
look into a new MB too :(

Anyway. I bought the Foxconn 6150k8ma-8ekrs motherboard specifically
because it supported s-video out and I wouldn't have to spend money (or
room in the case) on an extra video card. Anyway, I CAN'T GET IT
WORKING. I'm running 64-bit Ubuntu and Mythtv, and the only thing I can
get is VGA output to a monitor. I've enabled it in the bios, and the
only thing that gets me is no video at all from either source. Is this
because of the Linux Nvidia driver?

I know this isn't the foxconn support forum, but I was wondering if
anyone else had a similar problem and could help out?