[mythtv-users] mythweather-revamp

Rich West Rich.West at wesmo.com
Wed May 16 20:30:07 UTC 2007

With a recent update to the latest RPMS from ATrpms, my previous build
of mythweather-revamp no longer works due to a library version mismatch
(newer libmyth on the system).

I went to rebuild mythweather-revamp, and realized that I never built it
on this system since I upgraded the OS, which didn't contain any devel
tools.

So.. in a nutshell.. what is needed to build this thing?  gcc, g++,
qt-devel and their dependencies.  But I couldn't get it to build due to
missing includes of "mythtv/mythwidgets.h" and some other includes.  I
tried pulling down the entire branch, but still couldn't get it right.
I've successfully built this before and have been using it for months,
but I am sure I have forgotten a step in the process...

Any pointers?

-Rich