[mythtv-users] Orphan Rcordings Re-integration script?

Rich West Rich.West at wesmo.com
Wed May 16 20:23:39 UTC 2007

Michael T. Dean wrote:
> On 05/16/2007 02:59 PM, JS Boyd wrote:
>
>> I have it all running again off a recent database backup, but now I also
>> have some orphaned recordings.  I was wondering if there is a script
>> that allows the insertion of orphaned recorded programs back into the
>> database?
>>

> myth.rebuilddatabase.pl

If you just run "myth.rebuilddatabase.pl", it will prompt you for
options.  If you want it to just scan your videos directory, run it with
something like: --ext
#> myth.rebuilddatabase.pl --ext

And it will happily scan your video directory, comparing it against what
you have in the database, and prompt you to import each one that doesn't
match the database contents.

-Rich