[mythtv-users] General newb questions

CHRIS KOTTING ckotting at wideopenwest.com
Mon May 14 20:26:39 UTC 2007

On Mon, 14 May 2007 16:07:06 -0400, Jake Vickers wrote
> Jake Vickers wrote: I see the files under the "previously recorded" menu. Guess I was looking in the wrong spot. Shouldn't they also show under the "Manage Recordings" menu?

I don't think so.  As I understand it, the "Manage Recordings" menu shows recordings you currently have saved on the Hard Drive.  The "Previously Recorded" shows whatever has been recorded, ever, whether it was kept or not.

Since Live TV is recorded when you watch it, it would appear as "Previously Recorded", but would only appear in "Manage Recordings" if you saved the resulting recording.

Chris K.