[mythtv-users] MythDora 4.0 - User Login Problem

Andy Speagle sidrew at gmail.com
Sat May 12 16:14:02 UTC 2007

> First up, this is not really a mythtv question, its something that should
> be
> asked in mythdora land (http://www.mythdora.com/), but I'll reply
> anywho...

Thanks, Jarod..

I've seen so many general mythtv question on here that were flavour agnostic
I thought I'd give it a shot.

It sounds like for some reason the right desktop session type didn't get
> set.
> I presume you did a custom install and messed around with package
> selection a
> bit... Choose a specific session type from the gdm screen and set it as
> your
> default, and you should be in better shape.
>
> --jarod

I'd actually tried this right off of the bat... and this doesn't seem to be
the problem... what else can I look at?

Thanks,

Andy