[mythtv-users] MythArchive execution time?

Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com
Fri May 11 01:24:49 UTC 2007

On May 10, 2007, at 6:07 PM, Craig Huff wrote:

> [...]

There is an option to cut video that is already in mpeg2 format and
leave it in mpeg2 format without transcoding the video. I've never
used this feature so I'm not sure what the settings are. I'm sure if
you poke around on the mailing list or in the wiki you can locate it
there. Basically, you would make sure your commercial flags are set
to the right places, cut them out without transcoding video, then do
not transcode video when burning your DVD with MythArchive.