[mythtv-users] saa7134, bt878, on-board audio and recording profiles

Michael Lynch lynchmv at gmail.com
Tue May 8 02:39:47 UTC 2007

I feel your pain...

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/236333?#236333
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/User:Lynchmv

I have my patches if you are feeling adventurous (see my wiki page).
It's been a while since I created/applied the patches, but it's been
working great for me as far as recording and getting the proper sound
setup.  The patches allow for 3 different V4L cards.  A standard v4l
profile, a 32khz v4l profile and a 48khz v4l profile.