[mythtv-users] Genius LuxeMate 810 Media Cruiser

Eduard Huguet eduardhc at gmail.com
Sun May 6 11:15:39 UTC 2007

------------------------------

Finally solved. Due unknown reasons these keys are routed not to the
keyboard
event device, but to the mouse event device ! Now i can map all keys (except

those 3) via xmodmap. Yipee :-)

Hi,
    May I ask you how you solved it? I have the very same keyboard and I've
tried to set up a .Xmodmap file with all the special keys (except those 3
not working also for me...) using the codes obtained through 'showkey'. Even
if the file loads well using xmodmap, MythTV seems to completely ignore
them, and it only detects the ones that detected previously without using
xmodmap (volume up/down, play/pause, stop, next, prev, etc...). Nothing
about channel up/down, LiveTV, DVDMenu, etc...

   Do I need to do anything else in addition to the .Xmodmap file and

Cheers
  Eduard Huguet