[mythtv-users] Listings not found

John Butcher jlb at alphalink.com.au
Fri May 4 22:15:26 UTC 2007

Hi All,

I've recently started getting a problem on the ABC (Aus).

I run mythfilldatabase (using the ICE guide).

Then I use the "Program Finder" to schedule some shows to record.
The program finder lists all the shows, but when I pick one to record, Myth
claims it can't record it because it differs from the program guide.
The program guide doesn't show any info for the ABC at all !

It only effects ABC, and I'm fairly sure it's a recent thing.  I haven't
updated anything recently.

I've done some searching and so far found nothing.
Any one have any hints where I could start looking ?

Thanks.