[mythtv-users] Listings not found

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Fri May 4 23:18:46 UTC 2007

On 05/04/2007 06:15 PM, John Butcher wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I've recently started getting a problem on the ABC (Aus).
>
> I run mythfilldatabase (using the ICE guide).
>
> Then I use the "Program Finder" to schedule some shows to record.
> The program finder lists all the shows, but when I pick one to record, Myth
> claims it can't record it because it differs from the program guide.
> The program guide doesn't show any info for the ABC at all !
>
> It only effects ABC, and I'm fairly sure it's a recent thing.  I haven't
> updated anything recently.
>
> I've done some searching and so far found nothing.
> Any one have any hints where I could start looking ?

Sounds like the xmltvid changed within the grabber's data, so
mythfilldatabase created a new channel for you that's different from the
one on which you're scheduling.  Use mythtv-setup or MythWeb's channel
editor to see if you have two ABC's (and delete the one with the
programming data and change the xmltvid of the blank one to equal that
of the just-deleted channel).

Mike