[mythtv-users] Harmony and Imon

Jim Shank jim.shank at gmail.com
Fri May 4 20:43:08 UTC 2007

I have a Harmony 890 and it works great with Myth. I am using it with the
PVR-150MCE USB IR Receiver and just setup the Harmony to use the Media
Center config. I don't see why you wouldn't be able to learn the imon
commands with the Harmony, in-fact, there may already be a config in the
Harmony database.