[mythtv-users] DVB-T Tuner Card for UK

Tim Phipps mythtv-users at phipps-hutton.freeserve.co.uk
Thu May 3 11:49:05 UTC 2007

On Thursday 3 May 2007 9:09 am, Ian Barton wrote:
> I am wanting to upgrade my Myth backend with another tuner card.
> Currently I have an Avermedia 771 and the Avermedia USB DVB-T card. I am
> looking for a PCI card as I have a spare slot.
I'd keep that slot spare for an extra ATA/SATA card for when you need more
disk space/storage bandwidth. USB DVB-T tuners are going for ~£15 including
postage on ebay.co.uk. Search for "USB Freeview". My second one is in the
post. They usually don't have enough filters to provide EIT data while
recording but since it's a second one it really doesn't matter.

Cheers,
Tim.