[mythtv-users] Small, low cost MythTV clients...

stuart stuart at xnet.com
Wed May 2 21:47:08 UTC 2007

Hi Todd...

Todd Ignasiak wrote:
> On 5/1/07, stuart <stuart at xnet.com> wrote:
>
>> If someone would start a thin-client or galaxy wiki where we could post
>> pictures, I could upload some examples.
>
> I just put a quick UPnP Client page up on the Wiki:
>
> http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/UPnPClientInfo

Thanks Todd.  Questions:

1) How do we up load images and include them in the wiki page?

2) How do (and would you mind if) we add pages or morph pages together?

A) I ask because you added a page specifically for UPNP clients.  I
would eventually like to see native MythTV support on the galaxy.  That
may go on a different page.  However, to make matters confusing, there
is already a "Choosing Frontend Hardware" page and on that one there are
thin clients similar to the galaxy.