[mythtv-users] Change MePo-theme?

raptor jr raptorjr at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 28 09:06:34 UTC 2007

I wonder how i can change the MythVideo part of the MePo theme?I really like the MePo-theme. But with the latest 0.3.6 version, theMythVideo gallery view is totally "destroyed". Well it works, but nowthere is so much unused space in that view.I think it was much better before when the whole screen was usedfor the gallery view.Anyway, i don't know much about themes and wonder if there isa easy way to copy a file from previous versions or something toget the old gallery view back?/Stefan