[mythtv-users] Zap2it Labs Shutting Down?

Michael Jones mythlist at michaelandholly.com
Wed Jun 20 18:50:10 UTC 2007

Something like a Tier 1.. Tier x NTP server...

That would work provided that Zap2It/TMS would allow us to
"redistribute" their data on our own.

It would be interesting if someone would share with the rest of us
what the current state of "negotiations" and options being discussed
are with the Zap2it/TMS folks

Chris? Isaac? Daniel?  Any comments for those of us waiting with
baited breath?

- Michael