[mythtv-users] Screwed up display.

clemens at dwf.com clemens at dwf.com
Sat Jun 2 06:29:11 UTC 2007

I am testing a diskless frontend.
So far so good, today I got to the point where I could actually run
mythfrontend
on the diskless machine.

BUT, it looked like it might be useful to go into the 'display in window' mode
just
to be able to set options more easily (close the display window, do something,
come
back).

BAD IDEA, I clicked the box, and it went into the 'display in window' mode, but
also went from 1280x1024 to something like 640x480.  All the fonts are larger
and I can only see the upper left corner of the display/screens.

I have successfully (once) gone in and changed back (uncecked) the box, but the
damn code remains in this useless mode.  Ive logged in/out and rebooted, still
stuck in the bad mode.

Any thoughts on how to get out?
I guess I can start deleting files, but that usually gets me in trouble.

--
                                        Reg.Clemens
                                        reg at dwf.com