[mythtv-users] LiveTV Freeze

Paul Manning paul_manning22 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 31 17:10:08 UTC 2007

Hi all.  I run a PVR MCE150 which freezes in LiveTV all the time.  If I'm recording and watching at the same time the recording still works properly even with livetv in a frozen state.  I've hunted around re this issue the best I can find is some notes relating to issued  ffmpeg.  So I've tried changing the decoder type in myth from standard (which uses ffmpeg) to libmpeg and also tried Xvmc but I still get the freezes. Does anyone have any clues regarding this?  It's is very frustrating as it takes around 20 seconds for myth to exit out of livetv once it's frozen, not very good when watching the sport ;)