[mythtv-users] Confused about manual schedules

Bruce Nordstrand brucen at ksl.com.au
Mon Jul 30 07:44:10 UTC 2007

I am a little confused about manually scheduling something that is not
yet in the lineup. I don't even know if this is the right way to do what
I want to do.

To explain. Here in Australia the Australian Rugby Championship will be
aired live on 2 channels, ABC TV and ABC 2 from the 11th August. What I
am trying to do is put in "something" that will record all rugby union
as it appears in the lineups in the future, not only on these 2
channels, but any channel.

This is where my confusion comes from. Am I doing a Manual Schedule or
some kind of search? This is pretty much the first time I have tried out
this feature set hence my confusion.

Any help appreciated

Cheers
Bruce