[mythtv-users] 1080/720 *seems* to be working. Is it?

George Nassas gnassas at mac.com
Mon Jul 30 05:57:01 UTC 2007

On 30-Jul-07, at 12:59 AM, Jim Shank wrote:

> I finally made the last step by getting a Samsung 46" LCD 1080p (LN-
> T4665F)
> Is it all really working? How do I know? What can I improve?

I'm considering that same TV, or a 52" :o, so I'm curious about
whatever you find.

There seems to be some good info here:

http://pixelmapping.wikispaces.com/

and near the bottom of the "Understanding Pixel Mapping" page there's
a link to a flash-based test program to help you check different
things. Can't say if it's useful since I don't yet have a display to
try it on. Just something I squirrelled away for when that day comes.

- George