[mythtv-users] Open HT test suite

Andrew existentialhero7 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 17:50:14 UTC 2007

A little off-topic, but the mythtv-users seemed like a good place to
inquire...
I've been looking for a good free alternative to the commercial
home-theater test DVD's (DVD, Avia, and such), but I haven't been able
to find one. It seems like the sort of project that the open-source
community could easily develop -- after all, it's just a DVD full of
relatively easy-to-make images and sound files, along with some short
video clips -- but it doesn't seem that anyone's actually done it, so
I'm going to try to put one together. If anyone in the community here is
interested in helping out, I could put together a SF project through
which we could develop the content and the DVD to carry it. Let me know
if you're interested!

--Andrew