[mythtv-users] problems with mythtv-setup

Robert Stuart squiza at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 09:22:20 UTC 2007

Hi Brad,

Thanks for the reply. I've got the nvidia driver installed from
freshrpms, and configured (I think properly) - I've got numerous boxes
both at home and work that have the nvidia driver running on them - for
the opengl. Is there any special settings for the nvidia driver when
running mythtv?

I should also mention that if I'm displaying only on the TV at 800x600,
I don't see the next, back or cancel buttons. They seem to get dropped
off the bottom of the screen.

Regards
Robert