[mythtv-users] USB Audio 5.1

Jack Madison jack at webhouse.cc
Fri Jul 13 03:46:10 UTC 2007

Perfect timing.  A little while ago I finally got the first hurdle to my
laptop based mythtv setup overcome.  I switched from an xpc-rc01 to a
streamzap USB remote (I have USB only).  Next item that came to mind was
5.1 audio.

I'm open to either USB or PC Card suggestions, and as the original
posted has a laptop, I'm guessing he has a PC Card slot as well.
Personally I'd prefer USB myself as well.