[mythtv-users] Hauppauge IR compatible with IR repeater system

Michelle Dupuis support at ocg.ca
Wed Jul 11 00:24:11 UTC 2007

Exactly - my equipment (HTPC and more) is in the basement, all IR rx and
movie projection etc is upstairs.  So, the only way my IR signal gets to my
HTPC is through the Xantech repeater.

My Hauppauge card was also an OEM version - so no remote and no IR cable
(but the card appears to have the IR receiver onboard).

-MD-