[mythtv-users] Scanning Echostar 8/10

Michelle Dupuis support at ocg.ca
Wed Jul 11 00:24:11 UTC 2007

I've experienced the same - appears to be a Myth bug.  Scandvb will find
them channels, but Myth will not find them.

I've seen some comments that this is by design (making it difficult to steal
satellite signals) - and that there are some patches.  I've not seen
anything conclusive and haven't pursued it...

Please post what you find!

-MD-

  _____