[mythtv-users] Why would this happen?

Bruce Nordstrand brucen at ksl.com.au
Tue Jul 10 16:46:26 UTC 2007

Bruce Nordstrand wrote:
> ...I am currently watching tonites recording and everything is fine
> so far (I remember how much I hate adverts now!).
Boy, am I glad I decided to watch this one - if I had gone to bed and
left it to record I wouldn't have seen the finish! Who's fault? The
broadcasting station!! "Officially" in their lineup it ended at 2:00am
(exactly where Myth stopped recording). However, the broadcast kept
going for another 45 mins, inside what was supposed to be Weatherwatch
until 5:30am. Just goes to show how useless all these broadcasters are.....