[mythtv-users] Mysqld wont start at bootup

Claude Gélinas agr. claude at phyto.qc.ca
Mon Feb 26 04:14:48 UTC 2007

After upgrading FC4 -> FC6, mysqld, lircd, mythbackend wont start at
boot time. I have to manually start them by hand with the command

/sbin/service mysqld start and so on.

all three have been setup by
/sbin/chkconfig mysqld on etc.

I can see that all of them are in the init.d and rc5.d dir and nothing
is showing up in the log

what can I do to get them started at boot time.

Thanks

--
-----
Claude Gélinas agr., dta