[mythtv-users] mis-ordered channels in mythweb editor

Al al210 at hamster.foxhollow.ca
Sat Feb 24 02:51:44 UTC 2007

My cable company changed it's lineup. I adjusted my zap2it list
appropriately.
After running 'mythfilldatabase --do-channel-updates' and refreshing all
guide data I ended up with duplicate channels for those where that channel
is now allocated to something else.

In mythweb, I used the channel editor to delete the unwanted ones and all
appears well in the guide.

At first I thought the new channels were not listed in the editor, but
discovered they are listed out of order at the bottom.
If old channel 5 was deleted and there is a new channel 5, the order is now:
1 2 3 4 6 7 8 5

Though functionally it doesn't make much difference, it is an irritant.
Is there a way to put things back in numerical order?