[mythtv-users] OT (was: Is XFS the best choice?)

Willy Boyd willyboyd at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 15:08:48 UTC 2007

On 2/21/07, Steven Adeff <adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com> wrote:
> his third link shows the switch cover, which works great for
> traditional switches. They even make "half covers" that will let you
> prevent accidental switching but still allow you to intentionally use
> the switch. I had one in a bathroom at an old apt. that had a horrible
> fluorescent overhead light color...
>
> The other option is to get a couple wiring caps and bypass the switch
> and then undo the change when you move out.

Thanks; I probably will end up fiddling with either option.  I'm
comfortable with wiring in general  just know little (thus far) about
house wiring.  This is veering even more off-topic, but I've promised
myself that the next thing I tackle on "that wall" is finishing the
rolling platform I'm making to go under my tv stand.  I've already
bought the casters.  Probably half the wiring back there is unneeded
at this point but it's such a pain to slide it out over carpet, hence
the plywood+casters I'm going to stick under it.